Thursday, January 13, 2011

Good evening stampers

Here we are with 2 feet of snow on the ground.  What a storm we had.  I am out of here on Saturday to go to Florida for 9 days with my sister.  We are visiting a friend.  Lets just hope the weather is warmer there.  I hear it is not too warm but it must be better than this. Brrr.  I can't take it.  On top of it I have had hugh computer problems.  I have spent several hours for the last few days hanging on to the phone while a dell person takes over my computer.  I feel like I am in jail,  or at least chained to my desk chair.  So, tonight I finally got downstairs to make a few cards and do a few challenges.  (not as many as I had planned to do) So here they are.  I will also post a few other cards I did for you to see.  Hope you are allwarmand safe. Cuddle up and have some hot chocolate with a big scoop of marshmellow.  Yum....

No comments:

Mom's rose

Mom's rose