Monday, June 28, 2010

Hello fellow stampers!

I spent a very hot and muggy day in my basement doing, you guessed it, my favorite thing.  Challenges!  It was nice an d cool down there so I was comfortable.  Of course I could have gone swimming in my pool, but I really wanted to do the challenges.  I had to come up and cook donner so I still have 3 left to do after cleanup.  I hope you are all staying cool!  

For all of you who don't know or remember, my daughter and her nephew  are competing on "Cupcake Wars" on the Food Network tomorrow night. (june 29th at 9pm)  The are representing "Cupcake Charlies". My daughter's name is Penny and her Nephew is Michael.  Cheer them on!!!!! I am very excited and can hardly wait!  Check out Cupcake Charlies online in Mashpee, Ma and Plymouth, Ma.

No comments:

Mom's rose

Mom's rose